Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The SCUPA Scoop: Pro Bono Reminder

Dear Members:

Just a reminder, if you are sponsoring a child back-to-school items, the items are due on Tuesday, July 31.  Please contact me at dorothy.huskey@mgclaw.com or call me at (864) 239-4034 to make arrangements to either drop off to me or let me know how to pick up from you.  If you did not get a child but want to help with just an item or two, send me an email and I can assist you with needed items.

Thanks to all who have participated in this project.  The folks at A Child's Haven are so very grateful for our support.  Without this project, these children would not get the shoes and clothing items that are so very needed.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dorothy Huskey, CP
Pro Bono Chairperson

No comments:

Post a Comment