Friday, November 18, 2011

The SCUPA Scoop: Christmas Project Update

Dear members,

I am happy to say that every item on our list was adopted by someone!  Thank you all so very much!!!  If you intended to participate but did not get to me in time, you can still participate.  The clothing items, especially the underwear and diapers, are items that can be duplicated as they are always in need.  Just let me know.

If you have volunteered to purchase items, I do need all items no later than Wednesday, November 30th.  I am happy to come to you to pick up if needed.  Remember, do NOT wrap any of the items.  If you want to include some wrapping paper and bows, please feel free but it is not necessary.  Please call or email me - (864) 239-4034 or dorothy.huskey@mgclaw.com - to arrange for me to get your items.  If you want to drop them by my office, feel free to call me first so I can meet you outside so you won't have to park in the garage.  Let me know how best to assist. 

Thank you for making this holiday season just a little brighter for this family.  You are all the most amazing people I know!

Dorothy Huskey, CP
Chairperson, Pro Bono Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment